Education & Training
Spectrum Education and Training (SET) distinguishes itself from other training providers by overcoming the language and cultural barriers to education and training.
Our aim is to provide practical and enjoyable courses, giving students the confidence and skills to gain employment.
Our training material and expert trainers have adapted the teaching and assessment methods to suit the learning needs and experience of people from other countries.
- SET offers practical and hands-on courses.
- SET courses are held during family-friendly hours (from 9.30am to 2.30pm) in locations close to public transport facilities.
- SET courses give you the skills to enter the workforce in areas where there are plenty of jobs!
- You don’t need prior schooling: we want you to show us what you can do, not to write an essay about it!
- SET courses language, literacy and numeracy support and help with your assignments.
EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS NEEDED for new classes:
Certificate III in Children's Services on Saturdays at Sunshine
Certificate III in Children's Services 3-day course at Sunshine.
Dates TBA. NOTE: Expression of Interest forms need to be filled out.
SET is a Registered Training Organisation (NTIS Registration No - 21957) catering for the learning and development needs for people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
SET is registered under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 (part 4.3.10) to provide accredited courses and issue the recognised qualifications according to SET’s registration with the Education and Training Reform Act 2006, as explained in SET’s scope.
Our courses combine classroom learning with concurrent practical experience to equip graduates with a solid foundation in the essential competences required to work in their chosen profession.
Our courses are nationally accredited, meaning the certificate students receive on completing the course is recognised throughout Australia.
Email SET email@example.com or call (03) 9301 7400.